Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wow, so long time no blog. Not really anything exciting in my life to blog about. I got a bunch of new beers to try, although my idea of reviewing every last one of them is failing miserably so I'm going to go ahead and not do that anymore k thx bye. If anything blows my mind I'll let y'all know. Umm, we watched Eurotrip last night, good times. I applied for a job at WSUP, the campus radio station. If I think of anything else I'll throw it up (not as in the vomiting way, well you know...). Speaking of vomiting, I had food poisoning on Sunday and it sucked big time. Here's a word of advice to anyone who may read this: DON'T GET FOOD POISONING. There you go, consider that my good turn for the day. Ok, well we're watching Scrubs right now so I'm going to go. Later.

SOTM: ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man
MOTM: Scrubs (TV series, but it's on DVD so I'm going to say it counts)
BOTM: Central Waters Satin Solstice Imperial Stout

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home