Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Snow... oh yeah, and wind... let's not forget cold, too.

Brrrr. It's windy and cold and snowy outside, so yes, I'd say winter is officially here. This is the earliest it's snowed in my recent memory, so I'm kind of pumped about it. I just hope the weather makes up it's mind and stays one way for the rest of the season, rather than getting cold, then warm, then cold, etc.

Nothing else new to report other than the fluffy white stuff. So I'm going to play some Battlefield 2 before class. Later!

SOTM: Dream Theater - Home (check out Dream Theater if you're into metal or progressive rock, they are really good and I'm sad that I didn't discover them sooner, as I'd been hearing good things about them for a long time.)
MOTM: The Terminal (I watched it again last night and determined that I don't really like it all that much. I'd give it a 4/10. It's shot in a dramaish fashion, but the characters and situations are so over the top that it has to be a comedy. It really doesn't know what kind of movie it is, which irritates me.)
BOTM: Guinness Draught (nuff said)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home