Sunday, December 04, 2005

Delicious beer Pt. 2

So about me reviewing beer every other day, not gonna happen. Instead, here's a smorgasboard of beer I've already had:

Rogue Mocha Porter: A very good porter, stronger coffee taste than others I've had. VERY dark and strong, this beer could suffice as a meal, which is what they were orginally designed to do.

Left Hand Milk Stout: A decent stout, but then all stouts are pretty decent to me.

Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout: This was amazing. Probably the best stout I've ever had. Mellower than Gray's and Guinness Extra, very good with a meal.

Victory Golden Monkey: Ugh, didn't like this at all. Tasted a little like a Barleywine, which is why I didn't like it. Try mixing Miller with Dr Pepper and you might get something like this.

Victory Prima Pils: Good Pilsener, basically tasted like Urquell. I'm really becoming a fan of hoppy beers, like Pale Ales and Pilseners, especially along with meals. It's hard to drink without food, however.

Great Divide Titan IPA: EXCELLENT IPA, probably the best I've had. Better than Sierra Nevada, better than Alpha King. Although AK is quite different...

Three Floyds Alpha King Pale Ale: Not too bad, kind of sweet towards the end which I'm not a huge fan of. Would be better along with some food, I think

I think that's about it.

SOTM: ZZ Top - Give Me All Your Lovin'
MOTM: Adaptation
BOTM: Rogue Mocha Porter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home