Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Let's get this marmaduke naked...

Drew is clamoring for new blog entry, so I'm going to do my best to come up with something consequential. Maybe...

Ok, so I like butts. Female butts to be more specific. I know few men who don't enjoy looking at women's asses (yes, this is a very lewd blog, but I felt I needed to get it out cathartically). I tend to walk very fast, even when not in a hurry, because I have very long legs and enjoy getting exercise when it's as easy as walking fast. But when I see a nice ass in front of me, I slow down in order to be able to appreciate it. I know other men do this, and I'm sure women do it too when they see a nice rear on a guy. I don't feel guilty about this, because I feel that if a woman wears tight jeans to accentuate their derriere, they have no reason to be angry if they catch someone staring. If you've got it, flaunt it. <tangent>I'm completely ignoring personal image issues and the objectification of women, both of which I detest, but since there's nothing I can do about it I won't/don't dwell on them. Also, I know that there are men out there who like larger women, and I believe that there's someone out there for everyone. So if a woman has a self-image issue, I feel that it's their personal problem and eventually they'll realize that society is bullshit and will get over it and be able to be comfortable with their body. As for me, I like women who are in shape, and as long as I keep myself reasonably in shape I think I have a right to desire someone who takes care of their body. It's only once you become overweight yourself that you lose your right to demand physical perfection of the other sex</tangent> . Anyway, I appreciate a quality behind not only for the physical titillation it causes, but because the shape of the female body is very aesthetically pleasing. I don't know if there's some sort of subconscious effect going on that makes me think of sex somewhere in my id when I see a particular work of art that brings to mind the female form, but even sexually-secular depictions of the female form are visually attractive to me. So when I'm ogling a particularly good looking lady, my mind's not necessarily in the gutter... I may just be thinking how good she would look in the Guggenheim.

And that is that.

SOTM: Incubus - You Will Be A Hot Dancer
MOTM: 24 Hour Party People (A semi-mockumentary about the early punk and new wave scenes in Manchester, England in the late 70s and early 80s. If you're at all interested in bands such as Joy Division, New Order, The Clash, The Sex Pistols, etc, check the movie out. If not, I'm sure you'll appreciate the excellent acting and direction.)
BOTM: Haven't had anything new in a while, but I finished a bottle of New Glarus Belgian Red a while ago. It's sweet and tart, and tastes like cherry pie. A good drink to have after a meal, just a few ounces of it goes far though, you definitely don't want to be drinking this in large quantities. It's just as well, since it's $8 for a 750.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home